Soft layers that suit 80% of face shapes
Hi there my friends,
A great layer shape (as seen below) truly can be designed to suit 80% of face shapes. As you all know by now my goal is to always create an oval face shape so with this in mind the following are helpful tips:-
1. Wispy outlines – softens the facial features.
2. Asymmetric lines – side parting and sweeping fringes (‘ovals out’) square and round face shapes.
3. Building width at the temples slims a face.
4. The razored outline and layers allows for great versatility in dressing and restyling hair.
5. Tipped color ends add interests and makes a simple layer more unique and fashion forward.
6. A headband is a great fashion accessory.
This image is from Neo Deco collection I hope you enjoy..
THE CUT Layered from the interior to the soft exterior shape 100% razor cut…
To learn more about the art of razoring and the 7 principles of razor techniques.
Please sign up for my razor course at – http://hairdesignertv.com/razor-cutting-course-description/
Shot for Inter Coiffure North America – Neo Deco
Photo Credits – Photography Roberto Ligresti – Hair by Vivienne Mackinder- Make up David Maderich
Founder of HairDesignerTV.com
HDTV studio – 631.591.107