How to combine Razor and Precision cuttting
Hi there my Dear Friends at HairDesignerTV and Fellow Stylists.
As many of you know I was classically trained at the London College of Fashion, then my training at Vidal Sassoon’s and Trevor Sorbie. All the great masters taught me the importance of strong technique and a beautiful well balanced shape. While I still follow these principles, learn and master the rules before you break the rules. So to combine Scissor, razor and dress-work all on one head is stepping out of tradition. But in this mix up you can create something new.
Below is a step by step from my FaceBook live, I hope you enjoy the video.
MY NEXT SHOW IS 5TH APRIL AT 1.00 pm (EST- USA)
Aliza (Weiss) Gottlieb make up
These are the 8 methods I use in razor cutting. Should you want to study, please visit HairDresignerTV.COM “Razor course”
or join me for a live event, it would be great fun to work together.”
Theses Methods can be found in my new course on Hairdesignertv, for 5 star members “THE FUNDAMENTALS OF CUTTING”.
- Blunting technique for bold lines and cross checking
- Chiseling technique for defused lines
- Etching technique for wispy soft lines
- Circle technique for valleys and peaks
- “L” technique for deep valleys and peaks laying and outline together
- Butter knife technique – for reducing weight
- Shaking the hand Razor technique for layers and on top of head