The journey of the shag Part 2
Hi there my friends at HairDesignerTV.com and Fellow stylists.
Tips on how to use a razor
1. Glide do not hit the hair
2. Keep the elbow down so that you do not hit or saw the hair
3. The tip of the Blade is the lightest point use it with the light touch like a makeup Brush
4. Holding the razor in a horizontal manner creates weight
5. Holding the razor like a makeup brush, (holding vertical) creates lightness
6. I use 8 methods, from blunt to abstract wispy lines, all of which are taught on HairDesignerTV.com in the New Designer Program and Razor course.
From the Designer Program on HairDesignerTV.com _ for your on line learning experience