Red carpet looks
Hi there my Friends,
The Red carpet look does not have to be exclusive to special events. Its time to bring glamour to our every day looks.
Get the Look
- Prep hair with Foundation Mist and Maximista Thickening Spray and Blast dry with a blow dryer.
- On each section spray Soft Lacquer and using a curling tong wrap the hair around the barrel to create a beach curl. Break up the set separating with your fingers.
- Divide two sections from temple to back of ear. Tease these sections “mesh technique” smooth hair and tie at the occipital bone. Once secure pull the hair apart to relax the style.
- Spray a touch of Soft Spray to hold the draped hair in place.
- Apply light Original pomade on the ends of the long hair for shine.
Looking forward to seeing you at one of my workshops.
All the best Vivienne Mackinder, Founder of HairDesignerTV.
For all inquires regarding booking Vivienne Mackinder Attending a live workshop or becoming a 5 star member of HairdesignerTV.com
call toll free 866-484-8622.
Shot on Location at Oribe Editorial Workshop NYC.
Hair Vivienne Mackinder
Make up – Nestor Lopez
Fashion styling – Aslin Berio
Photography David Guerrieri