The Sexy Shag – New course on HairDesignerTV.com
Hi there my Friends, understanding weight points and dimension in a haircut can be like designing in the fog! You don’t know where you are until the fog lifts. This happens when you are too close to your work. PLUS not stopping to style the hair during the process. The fog effect, happens when you are only looking at the hand in front of your face and not looking using your mirror to see the big picture. REMEMEBER – If you only use your mirror at the end of a style, it may be too late!
This Shag razor cut is part of our new course called “Uncompromised Beauty” is all about learning to design according to the face shape with 27 videos in Razor cutting and editorial dress work.
This course may be the The Perfect gift for your staff, stylist friend or you!
Invest in 2017 with the gift that keeps on giving.
- Hair show – Front Row by Luxury Brands
- Two razor cuts
- 7 principles of razor cutting
- Where to stand when layering and cutting square shapes
- How to design to the face shape the art of facial framing
- The art of consultation
- 10 dress work – relaxed casual day to dramatic